Visitor in transit

Visitor In Transit

If you intend to leave the airport during a stopover flight in the United Kingdom, you may need a UK Transit Visa (also known as a Visitor in Transit Visa). Also, if you intend to pass through immigration control at the airport, you may need a UK Transit Visa.

The UK Transit Visa normally lasts for 48 hours, but arrangements can be made for longer-term transit visas for up to ten years if the applicant needs to travel frequently. It is recommended that you work with legal professionals rather than on your own when applying for any travel visa. ASL are more than happy to support you. Contact us on 07484 515874 for our advice.

How will we help you?

Our expert lawyers will closely work with you and guide you through the visa application process to ensure that it is filled out to the highest standard, giving you the best chance of a successful application.

We will help you by:

  • Studying your individual case to determine eligibility and the best path to take
  • Arranging a certificate of sponsorship
  • Liaising with your sponsors in the United Kingdom on your behalf
  • Help fill out all forms and documentation
  • Arrange any cover letters and present your case to the Home Office

Get in touch with us for expert advice

Travel application can be a daunting process, especially when in transit so it is recommended to have expert legal advice. Our expert solicitors will happily consult you and we also have a team of people who speak fluent Urdu and Punjabi to help communicate about our legal services effectively. Call our 24-hour line on 07872504002.