Transfer of Equity

If you want to transfer ownership of your home, our conveyancing department can help you through this process with ease.

It could be that:

  • You’ve recently married and want to transfer a house into an agreement with joint names.
  • You’ve recently divorced and need to transfer a house into someone elses name.
  • The property is being gifted to someone else.

Our Conveyancing specialists are based in Rochdale but are more than happy to help across England and Wales with understandable advice and regular updates. If you’d like to learn more, please call our Rochdale branch on 01706 711 176 or fill out our form and one of our expert solicitors will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please fill out the form below

Type of problem