ASL Approach to Holiday Accidents
If your holiday has been spoilt by illness or injury through no fault of your own, we can help you get the help and compensation you deserve. We handle each case individually, putting professionalism and your needs first. When we take your case on, we provide a complete service, investigating your claim, supporting you through recovery – with specialist rehabilitation services if necessary – and back to normal.
How do I know if I can claim for a Holiday Accident or Illness abroad?
Wherever your holiday was, hotels, car hire companies, tour operators and excursion companies all have a responsibility to make sure you receive a safe service. At ASL, our trusted experts have successfully dealt with a wide range of holiday and travel related accidents including:
- Food poisoning and stomach complaints caused by unsanitary food conditions or poor hygiene
- Illnesses and stomach complaints caused by unsanitary or dirty swimming pools
- Road traffic accidents abroad
- Accidents whilst travelling by plane, train or boat
- Accidents sustained by slips and falls on slippery surfaces in hotels or other holiday accommodation
- Accidents sustained due to poorly maintained accommodation or hotel furniture
- Accidents occurring whilst on organised excursions
- Accidents at the swimming pool
How Can ASL Help?
In most cases, your claim for compensation will be made against the travel agents, tour operators, etc. here in the UK, which makes the process a lot simpler than you may think. For the majority of cases, we offer a no win, no fee arrangement, so you won’t have to pay out for an unsuccessful case.
For the best chance of success, we advise collecting as much evidence as possible: Take photos, make written notes and (if possible) collect the contact details of any witnesses. If you were unable to do this at the time, our team will do their best to investigate your case, give you an honest assessment and move forward with your claim for the most part.
Get help from our Expert Legal Team
For more information about holiday accidents or to discuss a possible case, speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, call us on 01706 711 176 and we will be able to advise you on the process for making a claim and the honest likelihood of success.